Skip to content
- Titanal Frame: More damping and stability over the full length of the ski.
- Multilayer Woodcore: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- P-TEX 2100 Base: A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- Carbon Tip: Tip material layup for high reliability/stability at the lighest possible weight.
- Full Length Sidewall: Direct and strong powertransmission with full length sidewalls.